Facility Use Policy TU-Sportzentrum Dovestrasse
- TU Berlin’s House Regulations apply at Sportzentrum Dovestrasse.
- Do not enter group fitness rooms until five minutes before the scheduled class start. Instructors end courses five minutes before the scheduled end to ensure a smooth transition for the courses directly following.
- Clean non-marking athletic shoes not previously worn outdoors must be worn in the facilities.
- A hand towel is required when using mats.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted anywhere in TU Sport facilities.
- Glass bottles are a hazard and as such are not permitted in TU Sport facilities.
- Doors must always be kept closed so as not to disturb other classes with music and noise.
- All patrons must wear a top/shirt while training.
- Patrons are expected to adhere to facility staff instructions.
Refusal to comply may result in exclusion from participation without compensation. You are recommended to take your valuables with you when training. The University is not liable for loss in case of theft.