Facility Use Policy TU-Sportzentrum Waldschulallee
- TU Berlin’s House Regulations apply at Sportzentrum Waldschulallee.
- Patrons are expected to adhere to University Sport (ZEH) staff instructions.
- You may only enter the gym hallway or sports hall when wearing clean non-marking athletic shoes or no shoes at all.
- You are required to change your shoes even if you are only briefly leaving the gym shoe area.
- Lockers (requiring a coin deposit) are available to store your clothing and valuables. Lockers must be emptied at the end of every course. In case of non-compliance, lockers will be opened by the staff and the cost thereof charged to the patron.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the building.
- Only ZEH staff are permitted to operate equipment and technology at the facility.
- All rooms, furniture and fittings, and equipment are to be handled with care and used only for their intended purpose. Return all equipment to its designated location after use.
- Patrons will be held responsible for any deliberate or negligent damage. If you lose your locker key, you must pay a 15-euro fee to the hall attendant.
- Please immediately inform the hall attendant of any faults, defects, complaints, or any other incidents.
Special rules for the indoor tennis court
- Patrons may only change into proper footwear right before entering the hall. Shoes must be removed again before entering any other parts of the building.
- Patrons are required to smooth the courts with a drag net and sweep the court lines clear five minutes before the end of their playing time. Only ZEH staff are permitted to operate hall equipment.
- Refusal to comply may result in exclusion from participation without refund of fees.